Jul. 13, 2021
- Finally you can use more than one Always-On Container.
- It is only available for the new Premium users now. Existing Premium users will be able to purchase additional Always-On slots in the near future!
- Apart from Individual Plans, a Plan that can be used as an Organization has been released.
- Manage people on a Team basis within your Organization!
- You can manage Containers by dividing them into Spaces.
- You can also invite and give permission to people you want per Space.
- You can experience it through the free trial with the highest plan for 14 days now.
- You can focus on the editor through the Full-Screen mode icon at the bottom left of the IDE.
- Also you can quickly switch to Full-Screen mode through the following shortcut:
- macOS ( ⌥ + ⇧ + W )
- Windows ( Alt + Shift + W )
- Fixed a bug where the left sidebar command was not visible when accessing the editor.
- Fixed a bug where the case was insensitive when searching for words in files.
- Fixed a bug where the refresh button disappears when resizing in the Git UI on the left sidebar.
- Added onboarding tutorial on the Dashboard page.
- Added Automatic build feature in JSP stack.
- Usability has been improved so that a wider editor can be used when the upper tab and lower tab are removed from the editor.
- Fixed errors caused by missing
/datafolder on the initial run after MongoDB installation.