Feb. 21, 2020
- We have added file staging, commit, branch creating, merging, pushing, pulling, repository cloning, git sub module management, and log view features.
- We have added Mumbai and Frankfurt regions based on their high demand.
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS is now available and we have updated Ruby version from 2.4.0 to 2.6.5 and Ruby on Rails from 5.2.3 to 6.0.2
- We have added downgrade Ruby on Rails 5.2.4 version option for users who want to use the older version.
- We have added automated region selection feature based on the location of the users.
- Right click is enabled in the terminal mode.
- Ctrl +C key works on iPad terminal.
- Fixed bugs when creating container from empty repository.
- Link share can be set to "off" without disabling all the other share features on the container share tab.
- Container creating shortcut has been modified.
- Fixed bugs on not being able to search when filter, search word is not present on container gallery.
- Fixed bugs on not being able to create container using Heroku.
- Fixed bugs on not being able to see the feature path using Alt + Shift + N.
- UI/UX of IDE has been changed slightly.
- Fixed bugs on not being able to access container creating page using IE Edge.
- Fixed bugs on not being able to create container using ZIP/TAR file.