May. 24, 2021
- Now you can create a new container on the dashboard page without redirect to the new container page.
- The file tab list UI improved to scroll move.
- You can view the full name of the file without ellipsis.
- When using an Always-On container, check "Run in the background" if you want the command to run even when you close the browser.
- When checked and executed, the "nohup" command is encased and executed without any additional work from you.
- Fixed issue that browser stops when there are many "Staged" and "UnStaged" files in Git tab.
- Fixed issue that tabs are overlapped when you float multiple file tabs to allow horizontal scrolling in the file tab.
- Modified "Staged", "Unmodified", "Modified" status to be visible separately on the Git tab.
- Added Close button at the top-right end of UI in the Search feature.
- Fixed a bug where the "service mongod start" command did not work when checked the MongoDB installation option when creating a container.
- Added "npm install" command at Vue.js stack's run command.
- Added a feature that allows you to open files larger than 10MB using vim editor.
- Improved placeholder contents of Git authentication input in the New Container page.
- Added guest information of your container in the Member card, Container Settings page.
- Fixed issue that the new container created with an image is located last in the container list.