Comment on page
Aug. 19, 2021
v 1.39.0, v2.35.0
- You can run Jupyter notebook application in the python stack container without additional install.
- Check the Jupyter option in the New Container page to create a container with Jupyter notebook.
- Or you can toggle the Jupyter option on the Container Settings page.
- Now Basic and Student plan users also can purchase Always-on.
- Organization admin can invite many members with CSV file.
- The CSV file should include emails to invite.
- Fixed a bug where CSS is inappropriate on the Pricing page.
- Fixed a bug where the organization user profile does not show public spaces.
- Fixed a bug where organization members can access the Billing page.
- Fixed a bug where the buttons in the drop-down that appeared when you right-click the top file tree did not work.
- Added feedback button on the Organization Console page.
- Show only languages created within your organization in the container filter options.
- Added clear condition icon in the container filter button.
- Fixed a bug where multi-selection did not work in the file tree.
- The directory name of the main project is changed to match the name of the container being created when creating a container from a container image.